Friday, April 11, 2014

A picnic is more than eating a meal, it is a pleasurable state of mind.


Hi everyone! Today will be just a short post with a lots of photos!
Nothing special in particular but since it's spring and it's get warmer already, me and my friends decided to have a little picnic time. Well, not literally that kind of picnic when you have lunch box and sandwich, etc.


This is what I mean by "our little picnic" because we basically just had some snack while chit chat! 
Ah, that feeling when you don't have to wear something thick anymore...

Our polaroid pictures! Ohhhh, can you spot Rilakkuma in this picture? :P
Rilakkuma is one of my favorite character! What's your favorite character?

And of course we took a lot of narcissism photos. Girls.

Don't forget some candid photos. Sorry for our faces lol.

We can't stop munchinggg!!!

The only proper photos while having picnic.

Acting all editorial (failed one of course lol) 

 Because we were so bored, me and my other friend decided to do a little photoshoot. So random!






Well, sorry I'm not a pro just for fun! hahahaha.

Before we ended our picnic session, as always "FIRST, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!"





And that's it! How did you guys spend your day after your class ended? 
Most of the times I just go back to the dormitory and doing my project or homework but it feels good to go out sometimes, have a chat with friend and worry about nothing... Ahhh, now I just remember I have lots of project and homework to do. I wish I can stop the time sometimes and relax.

Well, I hope you guys have fun reading this post!
Next post will be longer I promise xx




Love always,
La Petite Lady
xx





Where to find me :
tumblr | youtube | instagram | twitter | ask.fm facebook
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment