Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How-To: Golden autumn make up look!

Hi guys! My mid term exam is finally over - Well, actually I still have one exam left on Friday but it's only cooking class so... yeah. - Finally, I can be productive again!

So today I will create a make up look for you guys and it will be more of an autumn look makeup. What color that appear when you were thinking of autumn season? Probably beige, brown, gold and also burgundy as well. Today I will make a Golden autumn make up look that's not heavy at all and it can be wear as everyday make up as well.

The first product that I will used will be Peri Pera's Pencil Liner! I actually bought these quite a long time ago. Probably a year ago? And I have to say that I'm lovin' it like fat kids lovin' Mc Donald's. I bought two box of these liners in different type but I gave the green tin for my friend's birthday so it left me with only the pink tin one.

As you can see from the picture above, the shade are really neutral that I always use them as my daily make up point. I didn't actually use them as an eyeliner but I used them more as a cream shadow.

Check out how it looks like when they're applied on your eyes below.




I bought these for only 13.500 because it was on sale! The original price was 35.000₩ (?) if I'm not mistaken but it's quite pricey though.

I will only use 3 shades of the pencil liner for today's burgundy peach look!

The swatches. 






1

The first step is to apply a golden brown color in the eye crease to make your eyelids look much deeper, and just blend it more to a more depth contour. 




2

The second step is to apply a golden peach color in the half of the eye lid. I also like to apply it on the outer corner of my eye because I have a quite a long outer corner so it really open up my eyes! And then try blending it in into the inner part of the eyelids by tapping it lightly so you kinda make a gradation effect.



3

Taking the golden brown eyeliner again, I line my waterline, starting from the outer corner to the inner corner! I'm trying to didn't apply to much on the middle part because I want the look to be really light so I focusing the shade more on the outer corner to make my eyes looks bigger. Don't apply it too much or you will look like you have such a thick makeup.



4

Taking the last shade of the eyeliner which is the shimmer beige! I just apply it on the inner part of my waterline to make my eyes pop and bright! After you done, apply coats of mascara to the lashes and VOILA! Your make up look is one step away from finish line!


The eye make-up details.
What do you think?




 And for the last step, yes we can't forget the lips right?


I'm using 3 Concept Eyes - in #501 BELLA shade. 
Full review of this lipstick will be up soon so stay tuned loved! xx

I just applied it sheer because I want my lips to look delicate!

Here's the full make up look! // Sorry for the pajamas though hehehehehehe *awkward laugh*

What do you guys think? Do you guys want to recreate this looks? I find this looks really lady like and I find it adorable as well because it makes you looks innocent without so much effort.

See you in my next post and I hope you enjoying my make up tutorial! 
Leave a comment below and tell me what tutorial do you guys want me to do next .
I would love to hear your opinion xx






 Love always,
La Petite Lady
xx





Where to find me :


4 comments:

amourpixie said...

cute and flawless !

AMOURPIXIE

gabrielatio said...

Cy, this natural look is so pretty~~ <3

gabbythegabby.blogspot.kr

Emi Doll (恵美) said...

So lovely, I love the lip colour so much, rosy pink!!!!! ^___^

So cute!!!

恵美より ♥

www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Emi, aww thankyou so much that's really sweet of you! Actually the lipstick color is burgundy but I apply it lightly to achieve that shade xx

Post a Comment