Monday, May 19, 2014

I just started eating pasta and I was like "wow my problems... where did they all just go?"

Hey guys! 
So last Sunday, I went with my boyfriend to have a lunch near my University area.
The restaurant called 더포노 (DOPONO) and I have been really curious about this restaurant for a while. Me and my boyfriend always find a new restaurant to eat but we just can't keep track of new restaurant that's always appearing out of nowhere all over Busan. Most of the times when we see a new restaurant and we were interested to give it a try, we already ate so we always said "let's eat here next time!" We probably have hundreds of restaurant list that we want to try (psst! and the list keeps going on!).


For those who haven't had their breakfast, lunch or dinner let me warn you that this will be very tempting!
Cheesy, meaty, noodley deliciousness.
Don't say that I didn't warn you okay? 

Enjoy!



경성대 화덕피자 전문점, 더포노
부산시 남구 대연3동 56-4 2층
051.622.4165
OPEN 11.00 - 23.00

How to get there: In Kyungsung University you will find etude house (second alley) and you just have to enter the alley. You will spot a bar called "Thursday Party" and the restaurant located right above it!
Since the signboard is pretty eye catching you will find it easily.



Such an adorable mascot!

First thing that we see after we enter the restaurant. I always love this kind of old style oven! 

So bright out there. It's summer after all.


Can you spot a face in this picture? Let your imagination wild they say.




I am people watcher. I don't know why but I really like watching peoples who passing by in the streets.






This is so adorable! If you watch toy story you will know who is thus character. 
Yes, it's WOODY!








Perfect place to put your wine! 







So... adorable!!!!

I guess the owner is a owl-freak. There're a LOT of owl in this restaurant. Well, at least it's the fake one!


Such a cool wine storage idea, isn't it?



Bread service as always! So chewy and yummy!




 Finally our foods came out!

"빠네"
KRW 14.200

They give garlic bread as a side dish but it's taste more like honey bread than garlic bread. I don't really understand why Korean always put honey in their garlic bread!




The best thing about this restaurant, I must say, is it's services! We were asking for more cream sauce for our paste and they gladly make the sauce for you (and even put a lot of Bacon in it!!)
 This is probably one of the reason I would want to go back to this restaurant again! But the food itself taste really good and really suit my cup of tea! Even though this is cream spaghetti it didn't really greasy and that oily compared to any other cream spaghetti. But if you feel it's too heavy, they provide pickles for you to digest it :)



I am happier with him, always!


"감베리 크래마"
KRW 13.200





Oooey Gooey!
I have to say this is such a good combination of pasta, cheese and chili! it's a bit spicy which is good since they put a lot of cheese in it. To be honest I prefer this one that the creamy one. 
This pasta consist of prawns and (a lot of) mushroom as well! Heaven on earth!
 

P.S. to be honest the pasta is a little bit pricey than any other pasta but the portion is quite big and it taste soooo good! Highly recommended!


And of course before we going out, I just have to check my face. Who knows you have chili stuck in your teeth? 
 


Narcissism alert
 

 Oh by the way, do you know what day is today?
Today is called Coming-of-Age Day in Korea
For those who didn‘t know what Coming-of-Age Day is, let me explain. On this day, certain individuals are acknowledged as full-fledged members of society, and they are reminded of the responsibility and pride as grown-ups. Koreans consider those who are above 20 years old as adults. Therefore, people born in 1994 will become adults this year! (like me yayyy!) Generally, people give goods that adults use on a regular basis as presents on the Coming-of-Age Day. For girls, the most popular presents include perfumes and roses. In addition, there are the well-known ”third” presents in Coming-of-Age Day besides perfume and roses: a KISS! The perfume implicates “Please remember me?" and roses represent desire, passion, happiness, and beauty. Finally, a kiss means promise for eternal love.


I thought since today me and my boyfriend couldn't meet he won't even bother to prepare something for me

but he actually DID!

That's really sweet of him because I know that he's been really busy these days but he still surprise me - even though it's one day earlier - and I'm really really happy.

Well as I told you before usually girls receive roses, perfume and kiss. Yes, I got all of them okay hahahah let me show you what he get for me!
 

It's a fake roses but nuh-uh it's not made from plastics. It's made from soap! so it's smells really good and for sure, won't wither like a real rose.


So when I opened the present today I was calling him and telling him that "I have open the present and marry me! perfume smells quite good eh?" and he was like "WAIT? What did you say? What perfume???" and I was like all confused, "marry me! perfume? The one you give me for my coming-of-age day?" He was literally in shocked. Actually he didn't bought this "Marry Me!" perfume so there's some mistake about the perfume shipping or whatever I don't really understand so he's pretty sad about it since he knew that I would prefer the one that he choose. But it's okay I don't really mind actually. It's the heart that matters - He's the one who stressed out more about this accident than me lol. 

Well, I hope you like this post and see you soon on my next blog post!






Love always,
Petite Little Lady
xx




 Where to find me :

15 comments:

andrea hamdan said...

ciiii !!! so sweet bangett!!! followback ulang ya ciii <33

www.couturehaute.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dear Andrea Hamdan, hehe thank you dea! Okayyy! xx

Dara Maharani said...

Ahh sweet ci :)
Btw, this restaurant as cute as you,
I wait your next post dear (^_^)

heydaraa.blogspot.com

mariska said...

halooo, lucu bgt blog kamu :3
ahh sayang nemunya ga waktu lg d korea..
hihi <3

www.mariska-dp.blogspot.com

kristina said...

so sweet... cute blog...
nice post..
would you love to follow each other?

kristinateo.blogspot.com

cathy said...

cyyy i uda follow u dari dulu :p
follow back yaa :D

http://cathysie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dear Dara Maharani, stay tuned and thank you for the kind words xx

Unknown said...

Dear Mariska, hahaha ia sayang yaaa and thanks xx

Unknown said...

Dear Kristina teo, thanks for visiting! xx

Unknown said...

Dear Cathy, oh i see! I will cathhhh thanks for visiting xx

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Cathy, oh i see! I will cathhhh thanks for visiting xx

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Kristina teo, thanks for visiting! xx

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Mariska, hahaha ia sayang yaaa and thanks xx

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Dara Maharani, stay tuned and thank you for the kind words xx

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear Andrea Hamdan, hehe thank you dea! Okayyy! xx

Post a Comment