Friday, May 2, 2014

Cafe 301

Hey guys! 
I'm going to write a short blog post today because I'm going away until 6th May and probably didn't have the chance to update my blog until then!
And for those who asking about my love story, it will be posted as soon as possible so please be patient. *wink*

So yesterday (Thursday) is labor day in Korea (and probably in other countries as well) so my University gave us one day holiday, which is great because I can finally have time to catching up with my friends.
So me and my two other friends went to a cafe called 'Cafe 301'. This is actually my first cafe that I visited when I arrived in Korea 2 years ago so it brings so many memories! And I'm thinking that maybe I should make a blog post about this cafe since it's so adorable! Unfortunately, I left my SLR camera back in Indonesia so I have to took the pictures with my smartphone. I hope the quality is not that bad :(

Well, let me stop talking and let you guys enjoy the photos taken by yours petite lady.


So vintage!



Statement shoes | OOTD

My gossip buddies 



Unique Coca-Cola bottles design!




Small space but really cozy!


You can take a pillow if you want to! (Just don't bring it home lol)



Our beverages

Hot cocoa with marshmellow


Lemon Ade

Follow me on Instagram for faster update! (click here)

What do you think? This cafe is adorable indeed! But to be honest it's a bit too pricey than any other cafe :(
Well, at least they have a very good presentation skill. It doesn't hurt to come here once in a while but probably not a very good place to hang out every week. 

I hope you enjoy this short post and see you real soon lovelies




Love always,
Petite Little Lady
xx



Where to find me :

3 comments:

rafa said...

Makes me thirsty!!(kinda hungry too:D)
Imut banget yaaaahhh kafenya:D agak vintage vintage gimana gitu:3:3

Adventure of P-chaaaan!!

Unknown said...

Dear P-chan, I know right! It's comfy and the beverages are good too bad it's a bit pricey! :(

Cynthia Ciputra said...

Dear P-chan, I know right! It's comfy and the beverages are good too bad it's a bit pricey! :(

Post a Comment